Answered By: Kieran Ayton
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2019     Views: 16

Students are required to submit one original paper copy to the library for Special Collections, with fully-completed approval / signature pages. Additionally, the student can submit a second copy of their thesis / honors project which the library will bind and send to the student's academic department. Personal copies are also available for an additional cost to the student.

More information is available at:

For questions contact